Please note that this extension is provided as-is. Our recommendation is to always back up your installation before use.
Installation via Web Setup Wizard tool¶
Magento provides the possibility to install the extensions via the Web Setup Wizard tool in the backend. This is the recommended method to install this extension for a “nontechnical” person (i.e. not a developer or a systems integrator).
- Log into your Magento Marketplace account. Click the My Access Keys link on the Developer Portal tab
- Copy both the Public Key and Private Key.
- Log in to the Magento backend panel and go to SYSTEM > Tools > Web Setup Wizard.
- Click the Module Manager. Then, click the Sign In link in the upper-right corner. Insert the Public Key and Private Key from the previous step.
- First, you need to synchronize your backend with the Magento Marketplace. Click on the Refresh button. Note that it might take a few minutes. You should now see your purchased extensions below the Extensions Ready to Install text.
- Click the Review and Install button below the Extensions Ready to Install text. In the Extensions list, mark the checkbox of the extension you want to install. We recommend to always use the latest version of this extension. Then click the Install button.
- Now your store environment is checked for compatibility. When this Readiness Check completes successfully, click the Next button. If you observe some problems here, try to fix them and then click the Try Again button to check the compatibility again.
- By default, the backup can include the code, media, and database, you can deselect any of the options if it should not be included in the backup. Click the Create Backup button. A backup can never hurt! Once this operation has finished, click the _Next_ button.
- In the next step, you see an overview of the extensions (name and version) that you are about to be install. Click the Install button to start the installation. Attention: During the installation process your website will be temporarily offline.
- You should now current installation status, and you can track its progress in the console if you want.
- The Success page appears when the installation is complete.
- Log out and back in so that all the changes are applied. Your extension is now ready to use.
Installation via Composer¶
You can install the extension also via the command line and composer. This assumes that you have composer properly installed. For more details consult the corresponding Magento DevDocs Article This is the recommended method to install this extension for a developer or a systems integrator.
- Please create a backup of your files and database.
- In the Magento root, run the following command
composer require leonex/magento-module-sitebuilderpro
Please make sure that the credentials come from the same account you used to purchase the extension.
- After the composer installation is successful you need to enable the module. Run the following command in the Magento root.
php bin/magento module:enable Leonex_SiteBuilder
- To ensure any installer scripts we that the extension provides are executed properly executed run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Clear cache from Magento admin panel or the command line:
php bin/magento cache:clean